Our Data Transfer/Clone service offers two distinct services: data transfer and data cloning.
Data transfer is the process of moving data from one storage device to another. Our data transfer service allows you to move your photos, files, pictures, documents, videos, and other files from one hard drive, SSD, or external hard drive to another. We do not transfer applications, as these are attached to the operating system.
Data cloning is the process of creating an exact copy of a storage device. Our data cloning service allows you to create a backup of your hard drive, SSD, or external hard drive. We can only clone healthy drives, and the cloned drive operating system must be compatible with the new systems specifications.
Here are some specific examples of what our Data Transfer service can do:
- Transfer files from your old computer to your new computer.
- Move files from your external hard drive to your new computer.
- Restore files from a backup.
Here are some specific examples of what our Data Cloning service can do:
- Transfer your operating system and all of your files to a new computer.
- Clone a hard drive for troubleshooting purposes.
If you need to transfer or clone your data, we can help! Our Data Transfer Up/Clone service is fast, reliable, and affordable.